Mac OS-X Updates
OSX updates are installed manually by the user.
- Open the Mac app store to apply any and all updates available.
- The computer will have to restart after the Updates have been installed.
If a Mac OS app update requires an IT password, feel free to reach out to the IT Staff for assistance.
Microsoft Office Updates for Mac OS-X
Updates for Microsoft Office include apps like Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Skype for Business.
Office Apps usually prompt for update on start up when updates are available.
- Open any Microsoft Office App (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook or Skype for Business).
- Click Help and Select Check for Updates
- Check for and Install Updates provided by Microsoft AutoUpdate.