- Wireless projecting on Windows
List of projectors
|Projector Name||Location||IP address|
|Green||Green conference Room||192.168.192.75|
|OpenSpace||Open Space area||192.168.192.76|
|Blue1||Left projector in Blue Conference Room||192.168.192.77|
|Blue2||Right projector in Blue Conference Room||192.168.192.78|
|Narnia||Narnia Conference Room in Annex<||192.168.192.79|
Connecting to a projector wirelessly
- Make sure the projector is on and the LAN input is selected on the panel.
- Open Epson EasyMP software and select Advanced Connection Mode.
- Select Automatic search at the top. Select the projector to connect to using the checkbox on the left and press Connect
- Enter the Projector keyword shown on the projector screen
- Push the Disconnect button on the EasyMP toolbar when you are ready to disconnect from the projector.